We offer company financing for all of our projects to meet your financial budgets. We are flexible and can work out a financing plan that works for you. Please contact us to discuss any questions and concerns.
If you have a disability you may be able to qualify for ODSP in which you may be able to receive a grant for home modifications due to a disability. In order to do so you will have to be covered under ODSP.
There are two main steps to qualify for ODSP:
- You must qualify financially.
- Most people must also meet the ODSP definition of disability. A health professional must confirm that:
- you have a physical or mental health problem that is expected to last a year or more, and
- your health problem limits your ability to work, look after yourself, or carry out normal daily activities at home or in the community.
Your health problem must be substantial and it must result in substantial limitations of your abilities.
You may qualify without meeting the ODSP definition of disability if you are in one of the following groups:
- people who get disability benefits from the Canada Pension Plan (CPP-D) or the Québec Pension Plan,
- people over 65 years old who are not eligible for Old Age Security,
- some people who live in certain facilities for those with psychiatric illnesses or developmental disabilities, in some special care or group homes or housing where they receive support, or
- most people who were transferred to ODSP from Family Benefits.
SIT DOWN WITH ONE OF OUR ADVISORS TODAY